Protect Your Home and Budget
Homeownership is full of surprises—things you might not think about every day. A home service plan helps cover the expense of repairing or replacing appliances and home systems when they break down due to normal, everyday use. It’s different than homeowners insurance, which typically only covers theft or property damage from fire and natural disasters, but doesn’t cover mechanical failures.
What does a home service plan cover?
There are multiple plans to choose from so coverage will vary based on the plan you select. Each plan has a monthly price and a deductible and all plans come with unknown pre-existing conditions and rust and corrosion coverage.
• Kitchen and laundry appliances: Washer, dryer, refrigerator, stove, oven, dishwasher, built-in microwave and more
• Heating and cooling systems: 2 heating units and 2 cooling units
• Plumbing system: Water heater, toilets, sump pump, interior plumbing lines, stoppages and more
• Electrical system: interior electrical and gas lines, exhaust fan, main breaker/fuse panel box, ceiling fans, garage door opener, smoke detectors
How does a home service plan work?
Once you purchase a plan, your coverage starts 30 days later. When a covered item breaks down, call us any time or place a claim online and we’ll find a local, pre-screened technician to service the item.
Your covered item is repaired or replaced and you pay your deductible.*
Some unique features that provide added protection and benefits include:
• 6-month workmanship guarantee on covered repairs
• Personalized digital dashboard to place claims, check coverage and more
• Discounts on brand name appliance purchases
• Pre-screened technicians in your area
• 24/7 customer service
*Terms, conditions and limitations apply. Non-covered and incidental charges may apply to certain repairs or replacements.