Mail Forwarding

Use Our Mail Forwarding Service for Free!

Moving is a stressful time, and between lining up movers, canceling local services, setting up new utilities, and all the little things in between, it’s easy to forget one key service: changing your address. When you change your address, you’re also starting the process of US Postal service mail forwarding.

At UtilityHound, we’ve made the process easy! Simply fill out our form, and we’ll handle it from there. As a utilities concierge that services the entire United States, we handle all the time-intensive tasks involved with setting up services for your home. We can help you sign up for deregulated electricity and other utilities, find a mover, get rental insurance, sign up for an alarm system, and so much more! Check out our services and get started today.

How Mail Forwarding Works

When you move, it’s impossible to notify everybody, especially with so many things already happening in your life. When you set up mail forwarding with the USPS, the post office will forward mail sent to your old address to your new address for up to 12 months. This should give you enough time to change your address with utility providers, friends and family, and other places.

How to Change Your Address with USPS

If you’d like to change your address, the process is simple! You can fill out the form right on our website and we’ll handle everything for you. Let us know what your past address was, what your new address will be, as well as your name and the date you will be moving. From there, we’ll handle the process with the USPS, ensuring a flawless execution.

We work for you!

In addition to mail forwarding, we can put you in touch with new utilities and service providers in your new place of residence. We’ll shop for the best rates for you, and even negotiate lower rates on your behalf to save you money. Let us know what you’re interested in, and we’ll handle the rest!

Get your free change of address online now. Fill out the form today!

Let us help you

Step 1 of 2

    ***If multiple people with different last names are moving, this type of request must be completed by the USPS in person***